Modern Slavery Act
MODERN SLAVERY ACT STATEMENT
This statement is made pursuant to Section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes the modern slavery and human trafficking statement for the R T Keedwell (Holdings) Limited group of companies (RTK Group) for the current financial year.
Structure and supply chains
RTK Group is a UK road haulage operator with depots throughout the UK, as such it provides logistics, warehousing and vehicle maintenance services to its customers.
The majority of services supplied to RTK Group are from the logistics industry.
Policies on slavery and human trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business.
RTK Group seeks to provide a work environment where employees are treated with respect, dignity and consideration.
Due diligence process for slavery and human trafficking in own business
RTK Group operates to ensure fairness in the recruitment, retention and development of all employees and seeks to comply with all applicable employment legislation.
Due diligence process for slavery and human trafficking in supply chains
The following measures are in place as part of our commitment to identify and eradicate slavery and human trafficking from within our business and from those businesses with which we interact:
• We work closely with our supply chains to ensure compliance with legislative obligations and we expect those organisations to have suitable anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and processes.
• We seek to build long standing relationships with suppliers and to make clear our expectations of ethical business behaviour from them.
• We have in place systems to encourage the reporting of concerns and the protection of whistle blowers.
Risk assessment of business and supply chain and management plan
The ongoing risk which Modern Slavery presents will be continually reviewed as part of our established risk management process.
Basis for measuring effectiveness of ensuring prevention of slavery and human trafficking
As part of its initiative to identify and mitigate risks associated with slavery and human trafficking, RTK Group will continue to advance its processes and procedures in order to:
• identify and assess potential risk areas in its supply chains;
• mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in its supply chains; and
• monitor potential risk areas in its supply chains.
Training for staff in relation to slavery and human trafficking
Given what RTK Group understands to be a low risk profile of suppliers of goods and services, no specific training is provided or undertaken by staff in relation to these matters.
Signed: Raymond Keedwell